December 7, 2005
PHASE ONE P 30 - 31.6 MP Digital Back Shipping
Phase One A/S, Copenhagen, Denmark (December 6, 2005):
Phase One(R), the world leader in digital imaging solutions, is proud to announce the shipment of their newest addition to the P-series - the P 30 digital back with an amazing and unmatched 31.6 Million Pixels.
Only a few months ago, many people would not have believed this possible! But yet again, Phase One has broken another barrier in the world of digital photography by developing, producing, and now shipping a 31.6 MP digital camera back-the revolutionary P 30 back!
Fashion photography without limits
The P 30 is aimed at the world's leading fashion, portrait, and social photographers. They will experience a so far unseen and amazing image quality and capture speed. This will help the top photographer to increase his/her level of creativity and innovation. "In fashion photography, speed is equally important to image quality so our main priority has been to combine the two - an unparalleled image quality and a fast capture rate. We have succeeded in obtaining a sustained capture rate of 45 frames/min., which is faster than working with film. On top of this, the image quality is superb. With a 31.6 MP CCD which produces files of app. 93 MB, we can introduce a better quality than ever before. We are proud of the benefits we now can offer to the world's top shooters," CEO of Phase One, Henrik Hakonsson, explains.
By bringing the P 30 back to the market, Phase One has managed to overcome another recurring and very well-known obstacle in the fashion and portrait market - the presence of color Moire in especially hair and fabrics. Due to the small 6.8 um pixel size, the P 30 back produces virtually Moire free images - a feature which has been on most professional photographers' wish list for many years now.
New P 30 Features and technologies:
* 31.600.000 CCD with dual output construction
* 40 Mega pixels/sec.
* New IIQ-DUAL processor based on cutting edge 90nm silicon technology
* Image buffer with blazing fast DDR2-RAM
* Improved display
* Higher battery capacity: 2500mah
* Advanced power management
* Improved interface between back and host computer
* Full speed sustained burst when shooting tethered by using enhanced image buffer
* ISO settings can now be set on the P 30, even when shooting tethered
* EXIF Image information is now transferred to host when shooting tethered
* Battery can be set as power source when shooting tethered
* ISO 800 in full resolution
For more details and information on the new P 30 digital back, please call either of the contact persons or visit Phase One's website at www.phaseone.com.
Note: Phase One is a registered trademark of Phase One A/S. All other brand or product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
For Details, contact:
Posted by covey22 at December 7, 2005 11:57 PM