November 9, 2008
Nikonians traveling workshops abound in coming months
Nikonians Academy Director Mike Hagen is in Tanzania, Africa, for a month-long Academy photo-safari, and before his departure he let us know the plans for traveling workshops in 2009 include some spectacular locations.
Mike's report tells us:
We've been very busy creating new workshops for 2009 and are excited to announce many more travel and destination photography adventures. Our travel workshops have become an incredible success and we've already had a great year of traveling to Yosemite, Moab, Banff and Albuquerque for the big balloon festival. In fact, we have already left for our two photo safaris in Tanzania, Africa. The Nikonians Academy will be there for a month with 23 participants in two different groups. We are going to have a wonderful time photographing all the wildlife and scenery and will post our photographs upon our return in December.
If you are looking for a great adventure in 2009, then head over to the Nikonians Academy website to see our new travel workshops. We'll be heading to:
- Yosemite in Winter. February 19-22, 2009.
- Big Sur and the rugged California Coast. April 16-19, 2009
- Tulip Festival in beautiful Skagit Valley, Washington. April 21-23, 2009
- Triple D Game Farm baby animal photo shoot in Kalispell Montana. May 11-14, 2009
- Yosemite in Spring for waterfalls. May 14-17, 2009
- Mount Rushmore, Badlands and Black Hills, South Dakota, May 20-24, 2009
- Moab, Utah arches and canyons. May 6-9, 2009
- Moab, Utah arches and canyons. October 1-4, 2009
We also have a new format of classes where we will photograph in a beautiful location while teaching two full workshops on the Nikon D300 and Nikon Capture NX 2. Day one of the workshop will be a Nikon D300 class. Day two will be field photography in a beautiful national park or scenic area and day three will teaching how to edit the photographs in Nikon Capture NX These workshops will be taught in:
- Bandelier National Park, Santa Fe, New Mexico. May 12-13, 2009.
- Garden of the Gods, Colorado. September 23-25, 2009
Beyond these fantastic travel workshops, we are still going strong with our "Master Series" of D300, Capure NX 2, Flash Photography and D90 workshops. These are extremely popular and continue to sell out in every city we run them. We should be in a city near you very soon.
For more information, check our Nikonians Academy pages frequently.
Posted by flashdeadline at November 9, 2008 4:47 PM
TrackBack URL for this entry: