August 17, 2010
Nikon ViewNX 2 Released
Nikon has released ViewNX 2, an upgrade of their free browsing and editing utility. The program offers enhancements to select editing functions, a revised UI and closer integration to the my Picturetown photo service.
ViewNX 2's improvements include:
- Three new workspaces - Browers, GeoTag and Edit - giving the program a more familiar look-and-feel
- New editing functions such as Crop, Auto Red-Eye, Straighten and Auto Lateral CA Correction
- Trim movies and Save Movie Frame as Still Photo
- Enhanced Printing, including date/time shot, background color, selecting prints from Metadata and Header/Footers
- Collaboration with my Picturetown including viewing stored photos without a web browser and Simple Upload
The View NX 2 utility is available for download here.
Posted by covey22 at August 17, 2010 5:36 PM
TrackBack URL for this entry: