March 30, 2011
The Nikonian -- eZine 49 now available for free download
The newest edition of The Nikonian, our official nikonians.org magazine is now available for free download featuring winners of our Best of Nikonians - 2010 Images Photo Contest and an interesting article by a trained architecture and landscape photographer who improved his technique by learning to shoot fine art nudes with the help of Pascal Baetens.
• Recap of the Best of Nikonians - 2010 Images Photo Contest winners along with their "behind the lens" descriptions.
• Moderating Team member Ernesto Santos (esantos) delivers an in-depth review of the Epson Stylus Pro 3880 printer.
• Charter member Rick Hulbert (rhulbert) shares his experiences in Belgium, where he enjoyed his exclusive workshop with International award winning photographer Pascal Baetens. The workshop was part of his grand prize in our Nikonians 10th Anniversary Photo Contest last year.
• Nikonians Academy Director Mike Hagen shares highlights of upcoming workshops and photo trips.
• Gold member Steven Shepard (sshepard) describes a teamwork approach to light painting an image.
• Prolific Nikonians author Darrell Young (DigitalDarrell) gives us a sneak peek at a small portion of his latest book (due out in May) --- Understanding User Settings in the Nikon D7000.
• New from Nikon: Eight new COOLPIX cameras
• Rebate reminder: the offer on Tamron's SP 17-50MM F/2.8 Di II XR VC LD Aspherical (IF) ends in April.
Posted by flashdeadline at March 30, 2011 9:49 PM
TrackBack URL for this entry: