April 19, 2011
Nikon Capture NX2 Updated to 2.2.7
Nikon has released the 2.2.7 update to Capture NX2.
Changes to this update include:
- Support for RAW images captured with the D5100 has been added.
The following issues have been resolved.
- In some rare cases, when the Highlight Protection function under Quick Fix in the Develop section of the Edit List was applied to RAW images, edges around highlights were darkened.
- When the Image Dust Off function under Camera & Lens Corrections in the Develop section of the Edit List was applied to reduce reflection of dust on the image sensor in images, the results of this dust reduction were sometimes noticeable.
- When RAW images captured with the camera’s auto distortion control function enabled were opened, or the Auto Distortion function under Camera & Lens Corrections in the Develop section of the Edit List was set to Automatic for a RAW image, Capture NX 2 sometimes quit unexpectedly.
- RAW images sometimes could not be opened, or, when attempting to open a RAW image, Capture NX 2 sometimes quit unexpectedly.
Additional modifications to the Macintosh version
- When an image was saved with Capture NX 2, time of the Date Created information recorded to Exif data was sometimes not correct. This issue has been resolved.
Posted by covey22 at April 19, 2011 4:50 PM
TrackBack URL for this entry: