August 22, 2012
Nikon announces three new COOLPIX cameras
Easy on the budget and heavy on features, Nikon’s latest COOLPIX cameras include Wi-Fi connectivity, long-reaching zooms with vibration reduction (VR) and touchscreen operation.
The three new cameras range in price from $179.95 USD to $499.95 USD (suggested retail) and one of them will be an interesting link for social networking enthusiasts familiar with the Android operating system.
According to Nikon's official Press Releases, the three new cameras will be available next month.
Here are the highlights from Nikon USA's Press room:
Nikon’s COOLPIX S800c combines Nikon’s imaging technologies with built in Wi-Fi and the Android Operating System to allow for easy shooting and sharing of photos and HD video through various social networks.
Complete with a 16-megapixel CMOS sensor, 10x NIKKOR zoom lens, Full HD video recording, GPS and easy access to Android Apps, Nikon’s new camera is the perfect camera for “connected” individuals.
Nikon’s new flagship COOLPIX camera, the COOLPIX P7700 offers an unparalleled feature set for its class in a compact body. Featuring a 12.2-megapixel sensor, 7.1x zoom f/2 NIKKOR ED glass lens, manual controls and Full 1080p HD capability.
For the active and stylish photographer who needs a convenient camera for every on-the-go moment, Nikon has introduced the COOLPIX S01, an ultra-mini point-and-shoot. Complete with quick touchscreen operation and several Easy Auto Modes, taking photos has never been so fun and stylish.
COOLPIX S800c Highlights
• Wi-Fi Connectivity
• Runs the Android™ Operating System, access to Android Apps
• Easy shooting, editing and sharing photos through social networks
• 16-megapixel BSI CMOS sensor, EXPEED C2 image-processing
• 10x NIKKOR zoom lens with Vibration Reduction (VR)
• Full HD 1080p video and built in GPS technology
• Available in September 2012 in White and Black for a suggested retail price (SRP) of $349.95
COOLPIX P7700 Highlights
• 12.2-megapixel BSI CMOS sensor
• 7.1x zoom f/2 NIKKOR ED glass lens (28-200mm equivalent zoom range)
• Lens-Shift Vibration Reduction (VR)
• Full Manual Control (PSAM), 19 Scene Modes and Scene Auto Selector, RAW Shooting
• Full HD 1080p video capability
• Auto, Manual, AP, Custom movie modes
• Intelligent Autofocus and optical zoom
• 3-inch vari-angle LCD monitor (921,000-dot)
• Available in September 2012 in Black for a suggested retail price (SRP) of $499.95
COOLPIX S01 Highlights
• Ultra-mini pocket-sized camera (3.1 x 2.1 x 0.7 in., 3.4oz)
• Easy-to-use touchscreen operation system
• Easy Auto Mode, including six scene modes
• 3x wide-angle zoom NIKKOR lens and EXPEED C2 image-processing
• Built-in Xenon flash
• Available in September 2012 in Silver, White, Red and Pink for a suggested retail price (SRP) of $179.95
Posted by flashdeadline at August 22, 2012 6:29 AM
TrackBack URL for this entry: