January 22, 2013
Academy workshops abound in Feb-March
The Nikonians Academy slate of workshops and adventure trips goes in full swing starting in February.
Instructors Michael A. Mariant and Winston C. Hall will be leading workshops in California and Washington in February. Michael will be hosting Yosemite in Winter: A Season of Contrast starting February 14th and Winston will bring four Master series courses to the Seattle area starting February 21st.
The Yosemite photo adventure is a four-day session designed to take advantage of the Winter season when the park displays peaceful serenity at its best.
You will find the least number of tourists and a blanket of white snow covers the valley, dotting the trees and providing great contrast to the stark granite walls.
Michael Mariant describes it as a landscape photographer's dream:
"The winter season in Yosemite is one revered by all landscape photographers .... an opportunity for solitary immersion in an iconic location that is covered in a snowy blanket not seen by many."
Winston C. Hall's workshops in Washington will be in Bellevue, conveniently located near downtown Seattle attractions.
His workshops begin on February 21st, covering:
• Master the Nikon D800 and D4 - In Depth - (Feb 21)
• Master the Nikon D800 and D4 - Advanced - (Feb 22)
• Master the Nikon D600 & D7000 - In Depth - (Feb 23)
• Master Nikon i-TTL Wireless Flash, CLS - (Feb 24)
Busy month of March
Nikonians Academy Director Mike Hagen will be bringing the Master series to Los Angeles starting on March 7th. His three-day visit will bring:
Meanwhile, Winston C. Hall will be in Denver, presenting:
• Master the Nikon D800 and D4 - In Depth – (March 7)
• Master the Nikon D800 and D4 - Advanced – (March 8)
• Master Nikon i-TTL Wireless Flash, CLS – (March 9)
• Master the Nikon D600 & D7000 - In Depth - (March 10)
Steve Simon's March schedule takes him to Calgary, Alberta for:
• Master the Nikon D800 and D4 - In Depth - (March 7)
• The Passionate Nikon Photographer Two-Day Mastery Workshop - (March 8-9)
Steve will then take off to Las Vegas for a four-day session covering:
• Master the Nikon D800 and D4 - In Depth - (March 14)
• Master the Nikon D800 and D4 - Advanced – (March 15)
• The Passionate Nikon Photographer Two-Day Mastery Workshop – (March 16-17)
Finishing out the month, Winston Hall takes his Master series from Denver to Raleigh, North Carolina starting on March 21. Steve Simon goes back to Canada for workshops in Toronto, starting on March 20 and concludes his hectic itinerary with workshops in Atlanta, starting on March 29.
Posted by flashdeadline at January 22, 2013 11:58 PM
TrackBack URL for this entry: