December 10, 2010
New issue of THE NIKONIAN now available
Here's a look at the eZine #48 Contents Page:
● 10th Anniversary Editorial
● Membership Benefits
● 10th Annual Nikonians Photo Adventure Trip Showcase
● Nikon D7000 DSLR Review by Darrell Young (DigitalDarrell)
● NIKKOR 24-120mm f4G ED VR AF-S Review by Jerry Burnell (Jerry Burnell)
● Nikonians Academy Europe lessons learned and a peek at 2011
● Holiday shopping at the Photo Pro Shops
Our cover shot was taken by Gold member John Furlan (jlf), of California, USA. He calls it “Lake Crescent and Pier.” He used his Nikon D700 with PC-E NIKKOR 24mm f/3.5D ED lens at an f/9 aperture and 30 second shutter speed. The ISO was 200. A 3-stop hard graduated neutral density filter was placed along the lake’s edge with a 6-stop B+W ND filter to smooth the lake and clouds with the 30 second exposure time. Congratulations go to John, who also earned an Epson Stylus Photo R2880 Ink Jet Printer for making our cover.
Download your free issue today!
Posted by flashdeadline at December 10, 2010 10:22 AM