October 15, 2014
Academy wrapping up the 2014 Calendar
Nikonians Academy instructor Steve Simon is running his signature Passionate Photographer workshop at his new studio in New York.
We have already prepared for the brand new Nikon D750 and are including this in our existing D610/D7100 workshop classes.
If you have a D750, come join us in New York (beginning October 21).
Steve Simon's New York curriculum includes:
▪ Master the Nikon D600, D610, D7000 and D7100 - In Depth 1 - Oct. 21
▪ Master the Nikon D600, D610, D7000 and D7100 - In Depth 2 - Oct. 22
▪ Master the Nikon D800, D810, Df, D4 and D4s - In Depth 1 - Oct. 23
▪ Master the Nikon D800, D810, Df, D4 and D4s - In Depth 2 - Oct. 24
▪ The Passionate Nikon Photographer Two-Day Mastery Workshop - Oct. 25-26
Academy Director Mike Hagen is hosting three days of workshops in Seattle this week and there are a few seats available if you hurry.
Mike Hagen's Seattle curriculum includes:
▪ Master Adobe Lightroom 5 In Depth 1 - Oct. 16
▪ Master Adobe Lightroom 5 In Depth 2 - Oct. 17
▪ Master Nikon i-TTL Wireless Flash, CLS - Oct. 18
Rick Hulbert's Urban and Street Photography workshop is scheduled for Los Angeles and San Diego this December and January. Join Rick to learn how to create compelling photos in urban areas. Rick is a professional architect and professional photographer.
There is no requirement for fancy equipment. Any and every brand of camera will work, so we strongly encourage participants with Canon, Pentax, Sony and other camera brands to attend. The principles taught will also apply to point and shoot cameras, new mirrorless cameras and even camera phones.
Posted by flashdeadline at October 15, 2014 2:17 AM
TrackBack URL for this entry: