March 10, 2015
Congratulations Best of 2014 WinnersThe winners of the Best of Nikonians 2014 Images Annual Photo Contest have been announced. Nikonians founder J. Ram?n Palacios (jrp) tells us this year's contest combined excellent images carefully reviewed by a dedicated judging team:
"The quality of the submissions is superb, making us very proud of the level of photographic accomplishment of our participating membership.
Judges were drawn from the Nikonians Masters Society to grade the finalist images.
Criteria used for scoring were Color/Tone (tone for B&W images), Composition, Technical Execution/Merit, Story Line, and Artistry/Expression.
It was tight!
Our deepest appreciation and thanks to the judges for a well done tough job, and to our Contest Director Dave Summers (dm1dave).On behalf of my partner Bo and myself, our congratulations and thanks to all participants.
Looking forward to enjoy your images for 2015."
Click on the Mastery Legend below to go to jrp's announcement and when you get there, please take a minute to extend your congratulations to this year's winners.
The 2014 winners are:
Martin (martinjp22), from Michigan, USA with "Snowy the Magician"
2. Harry Swan (HSSwan), from California, USA with "Masters of Flight"
3. Barry Schirm (BSchirm), from California, USA with "Liquid Perch"
4. Arlon Motsch (arlon), from Texas, USA with "Fly in Yard"
5. Scott Sternberg (Bump57), from Illinois, USA with "Morton IL Corn Crib"
6. Richard Dubiel (Dubes), from Ontario, Canada with "Some Quiet Time Away From the Brood"
7. Jeannean Ryman (jrtx), from Texas, USA with "White Morph Reddish Egrets"
8. Godofredo Baylon (GBaylon), from Ontario, Canada with "OMG ... what was I thinking?"
9. David Soderlund (DaveSoderlund), from New York, USA with "Venice Carnevale: Eye Contact"
10. Scott Ashley (scottashley), from Colorado, USA with "Maroon Bells Reflection"
of our winners will receive a professional bag from our Contest Sponsor thinkTANK photo and a Nikonians Certificate of High
Posted by flashdeadline at March 10, 2015 10:34 PM
TrackBack URL for this entry: