January 3, 2017
Congrats November Contest winnersNikonians Contest Coordinator David Summers (dm1dave) has posted the results of the November contests. Congratulations to our winners!
Specials congratulations go to Geoff Baylis (GBaylis), who took top honors in two categories for the month of November.
Our member driven contests are unique in many ways. Unlike most other photo contests the workings of our contests are transparent. Our members choose the monthly themes, all entries are visible to the entire community as they are posted and you are the judges not an invisible behind the scenes "expert."
Check our winning images legend below and scroll down for the names of the winners.
1. -- Wildlife - "Raptors - Big and Small." theme winner Koos Erasmus (Rassie) from Ontario Canada with his image titled Gliding Snowy.
2. -- Landscape - "Fall Colors" theme winner Thomas Sprunger (Melman59) from Indiana, USA with his image titled Church in Cade's Cove.
3. -- Macro - "Food" theme winner Tom Jacob (sevendayimages) from Spain with his image titled Garlic Food Pin-up.
4. -- Travel - "Off the Beaten Track" theme winner Gary Paige (JazzDoc) from New York, USA with his image titled Brown Bear Family; Katmai NP
5. -- Digital Artistry - "My Favorites" theme winner Geoff Baylis (GBaylis) from England, The United Kingdom with his image titled Tender Moment.
6. -- Assignment - "Abstract Body" theme winner Geoff Baylis (GBaylis) from England, The United Kingdom with his image titled Eye'm Watching You!
On the blog, each photo title serves as a link, which will lead you to explanations behind some of the photographs and an overall look at the competition.
Interested in submitting your photos?
If you want to participate, please be sure to enter one of the monthly competitions listed in David Summers' contest guide.
The current (January) assignment is "Fluffy" - and this one has zero input at the current publication time. Here is Rob's description:
"What more can I say - let's start the new year with a fun assignment - submit images where the subject is fluffy. Have fun with this assignment, but make sure the image is wall worthy."
Posted by flashdeadline at January 3, 2017 2:41 PM
TrackBack URL for this entry: