March 9, 2017
Your Nikon can co-habitat with your drone
So-- You own a Nikon DSLR and a sophisticated drone, and your next shoot will require extensive travel.
Wouldn't it be nice if someone came up with a high quality transport bag that could carry your drone and your camera gear?
Our friends at Think Tank Photo already have the concept covered.
They call it the Airport Helipak V2.0 backpack for DJI Phantom. This newly updated backpack, renowned for its comfort, accommodates a DJI Phantom 4 quadcopter and similarly sized drones plus a small camera kit, 15" laptop, controller, GoPros, chargers, spare rotors, extra batteries, jacket, tools, and more
Its refined design is carry-on compatible for both U.S. domestic or international airline travel.
Doug Murdoch, Think Tank Photo's CEO and lead designer tells us:
The contoured adjustable harness with lumbar support, articulated air-channel, removable padded waistbelt, and height-adjustable sternum strap enable comfort for travel into remote areas.
• YKK RC Fuse zippers, 1680D Ballistic nylon bottom panel, metal hardware, and nylon webbing are the most durable, long-lasting materials on the market
• Side pocket for tripod attachment or water bottle
• Internal see-through mesh pockets for small accessories: rotor blades, screwdriver, cables, and more
• Robust handles ensure rapid and easy retrieval from overhead bins, and car trunks
• Seam-sealed rain cover helps to protect gear and stows away inside backpack when not in use
Want more details?
Use this link to get full information while using your Nikonians free gear and free shipping advantage.
You should also want to check out their special bag for the popular new DJI Mavic Pro drones.
Posted by flashdeadline at March 9, 2017 7:27 AM
TrackBack URL for this entry: